TEACHINGCARE.COM – ONLINE TUITION. ONLINE LIVE HOME TUITION. ONLINE TUTORS, COACHING & TUTORIALS for English, Mathematics, Science, Physics, Chemistry Biology, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics for CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB, STATE BOARDS, NTSE, OLYMPIADS, JEE main, JEE advanced, NEET by QUALITY TEACHERS. TWO WAY INTERACTIVE CLASSES WITH ONLINE WHITEBOARD. ASK DOUBTS DURING CLASS. FOR FREE TRIAL CLASS, Sign Up now at TeachingCare.com or call 9811000616, 9821126195 or email us at email@example.com
Know whether your Tutor needs to go back to school before he can teach your child & why you can’t compromise on quality of your Tutor:
It is very important for the students & parents to understand & focus on the quality of the teacher in education rather than on price. Some parents tell us that the offline home tutor that comes to their home charges them very less. Likewise many parents tell us that the offline coaching centre in their locality charges them very less. Before, I explain in detail, let’s have few simple facts.
- As per Government of India, 80% engineers in India are unemployable. As per government, they do not have basic minimum skills to get a job. In layman’s language, they are useless.
- A person who completes his education from IITs or NITs very easily & quickly gets job placement at a very handsome package of lakhs of Rupees. On the other hand, a person who completes his education from local regional colleges, or local private institutions or local universities remain unemployed for long & struggle too hard to get a job at a very low package which is sometimes no better than income of an illiterate.
Same is the case with teachers in India. As per Government of India,” the quality of teachers in India is very poor. The teachers need to learn first; the teachers need to be trained first; and the teachers need to be taught first before then can teach our students”.
Though it’s a very painful scenario for the future of our kids but this is the ground reality.
Some teachers get a package of Rs. 48 lakhs per annum, while others get Rs. 30,000 per month.
Why is its so?
It is because of the quality.
Given below are some minute realities that operate in the existing coaching & tutoring industry in India about which parents & students are rarely aware of and the parents & students end up hiring a poor quality teacher on account of lack of such awareness
- The Good teachers who are already teaching in a Big Company or in a big national brand coaching at a good salary package neither have enough time nor they come to your home to teach your child. As going to your home, the teacher requires extra two hours of travel time, extra travelling cost & gets exhausted. Nor such a teacher will teach your child at his own house as the teacher requires rest, privacy & family time after daylong teaching in his job. But such teachers teach online to have extra income at comfort of their home. Teaching online maintains theirs comfort, privacy, safety & family time. Even from Economics point of view, for example, when a teacher gets Rs. 500/hr online, why would he come to your home to teach in Rs. 500 or less ? Such teachers teach foreign students online at prices ranging from USD 15 to 30 per hour ( INR 1000 to 2000 per hour). Probability of such tutors to come to your home for offline tutoring remains almost negligible as Indian Parents either do not have high paying capacity or many of them are not bothered much about the quality of tutor. Teaching Care makes available such good quality teachers to Indian students at very high discounts to further gain control of the Indian online education market & to further make their brand the most popular. It’s just like online shopping sites like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal etc. which initially gave huge discounts to popularize the concept of online shopping in India. A huge no. of Indian Parents & students are taking advantage of this wonderful opportunity that has knocked at India. Teaching Care has also its own pool of very good quality teachers to teach Indian students online.
- Do you have any reliable way to make sure that the offline home Tutor who comes to your home to teach your child has good educational background, good exposure, good training, good knowledge, sufficient teaching experience and teaches at a level & in a way in which the child should be taught ?
Teaching Care ensures that you get a teacher who has good educational background, good exposure, good training, good knowledge, sufficient teaching experience and teaches at a level & in a way in which the child should be taught. Teaching Care ensures this because here the company’s image & reputation remains involved.
- Even if your home tutors are being sent by a company, did you ever tried to know whether the owners of the company are real estate agents or businessmen who have nothing to do with teaching but are merely concerned for making huge profits by hooks or crooks easily & quickly by adopting marketing tactic to capture parent’s attention by reinforcing misleading advertisement campaign in newspapers, radio, TV, media etc. It is surprising to see that some companies in India are making available at their website not only teachers but also plumbers, drivers, home cleaners, home massagers, car cleaners, mechanic, shoe repairer, TV repairer etc. The list is exhaustive. Even if you are a 10th pass person & you register there as a teacher, they will start sending you to people’s home for offline tutoring or for online tutoring. You can imagine the quality of teachers from such sites.
Remember, all that glitters is not gold. A person who has never been a teacher, how can he understand the intricacies & minuteness of teaching profession which is a very delicate mix of art & science. How can such a person control, monitor & direct the teachers to deliver their best to the student.
Founders of Teaching Care have years of teaching experience in country’s quality educational institutions and ensure that your child gets the best during the class.
- Do you have any reliable way to make sure that the teachers who are teaching your child offline in your area in a local tuition center have good educational background, good exposure, good training, good knowledge & sufficient teaching experience ? Again, who are the owners of the tuition centre, whether they have been teachers or simply they are anybody trying to create a business for profits.
Tutors who have good educational background, good exposure, good training, good knowledge & sufficient teaching experience teach in big brand coaching; they do not teach in local tuition centers in streets or local coaching in your area, though, exceptions are always there but rare.
- Be cautious of a teachers who claim that he/she will teach all subjects to your child or he/she can teach both Math & Science or all the three English, Math & Science. Most of such teachers are jack of all but master of none unless they are extraordinarily genius which is rare. Your child needs subject experts who are specialized & experienced for teaching a particular subject.
- In India, the group class system of ”One Size Fits” all has seriously degraded the quality of education. Each child is unique. Each child has a different learning need, learning level , learning pace & learning style as each child is born with a unique genetic composition; has different intelligence levels; & has a unique environmental exposure including parental educational background, parental socio-economic status, peer group etc. All these variables do require that the child should be taught on one to one basis based on his individual learning needs, learning level & learning pace even if costs more so that he emerges a successful & contributing member of the society.
In group class system, because of limited time, neither the teacher has time to give full individual attention to each & every child in the class nor each & every child finds it easy to clarify each & every doubt during the class. Many students even hesitate to ask doubts in front of others because either they shy away or they feel other students will make a mockery for not knowing/understanding a small thing/topic/concept.
The teacher can’t give full individual attention & personalized care to each & every child because of the limited time in group class.
- Finally, crux of all discussion is that never compromise with the quality of teacher even if costs more because it will not only waste your child’s time & money but also his basic fundamental concepts do not get clarified or wrongly clarified or the fundamentals get weak leading to his future to be jeopardized.
Poor quality teachers make your child confused & stressed. Always go for good quality teachers.
Get your concepts clear & basic fundamentals strong to succeed ahead in life.
Study Smart at TeachingCare.com